Once you have decided to take services to the transport companies, you need to check in the market or online what are the charges they are going to ask? Also how much time they are going to take for the delivery? You may ask for the quotations from various transport companies. In quotations you may see the total อัตราค่าส่งพัสดุ and you may also find other charges are mentioned there which are included in total costing.
Factors which can affect the costing of transport
There are so many factors which can influence the transportation cost easily and varies time to time.
- Modes of transport – Cost of transportation depends on the modes what you have opted. There are so many modes like airways, waterways, road and railways. It also depends on the delivery timing. Fast delivery charges will be high in comparison to standard delivery.
- Fuel charges – Fuel charges varies from time to time so accordingly transport charges need revision. Fuel charges are another important factor which influences the transport cost. Fluctuation on fuel surcharges depend on international market.
- Packing – If the goods and products are delicate in nature so required proper packaging along with handle with care tag. Sometimes wood boxes also required to pack the goods to avoid damage. If transport companies are offering this kind of packing so they charge for it. Packing is something which is required for the safety of goods.
- Insurance – If transport companies are offering insurance along with transport service so they will charge extra amount for insurance. Insurance are taken to cover the damage or harm if occurred while transporting the goods.
- Government taxes – Transport cost easily get affected with the government taxes. On the total billing, they charge government taxes. It may be fixed percentage or some percentage of the total billing. It may vary from states to states.
Transportation costs are uncertain in nature and keep on changing with time. If the other influencing factors are high then the transportation cost will be high and if they are low than transportation costing will be low.