You name it and you can get it online! Yes, the advent of the e-commerce has led to the availability of almost everything online and home loan is no exception!
With today’s people on the move always, no one has the time to pay a visit to a physical lender, apply for home loan and fulfil the dream of having an own home.
Yes, if you are willing to purchase your own home using a home loan, you can easily apply for it online and save time and efforts. You can grab up to Rs.3.5 crore from leading online lenders such as Bajaj Finserv at affordable rates and pay lower EMIs.
Steps to apply for Bajaj Finserv home loan online
Applying for an online home loan process with Bajaj Finserv is easy – all that you need to do is – follow the following steps:
- Go to the online home loan application form at www.BajajFinserv.in
- Provide your entire personal, employment and financial details
- Make the most of the home loan eligibility calculator and know your home loan offer that you will be able to grab
- Submit the details of the property that you wish to purchase
- Go ahead and pay off the secure fee online to reserve the offer generated by the lender
- Upload the clear copies of all the required documents
- A Customer Relationship Manager will then contact you to help you process the loan further
That’s all! You have successfully applied for a home loan application online within minutes!
Home loan benefits that you stand to enjoy
A home loan not only helps you get the sufficient fund to fund a home as per your needs and budget but has many more unexpected benefits to surprise and help save:
- Higher loan amount – You need not compromise your wish of buying a huge villa due to the dearth of the loan limit. With an online home loan, securing up to Rs.3.5 crore is a possibility if you have the required eligibility.
- Flexi loan facility – You can easily pay only the interest as EMI for a period of up to 4 years and pay interest and principal on the utilized amount.
- Balance transfer facility – Not happy with the interest rate of your home loan lender if you are already a housing loan subscriber? You can transfer the loan account from your existing lender to a lender offering lower rate at a minimum fee.
- Top- up loan – Up to Rs.1.5 crore is what you can avail as a top-up alongside on your home loan at lower rates and extended tenor. Leading lenders offer this facility to help you cover other financial needs and goals.
- Flexible tenor – You can get up to 240 months to repay the loan in smaller EMIs and never let it affect your monthly income/budget
- Online account access – The digital customer portal of the lender lets you access all housing loan details from anywhere and 24/7.
With Bajaj Finserv home loan application now available online laced with so many features and benefits, why still wait and let your dream home waiting? Apply for an online home loan today and get started!
Youtube Embeded URL-